The Kegco Homebrew Kegerator Triple Faucet Ball Lock Keg Dispenser Stainless Steel Review
Do you love beer and would love to have a steady supply at home? If you frequently buy beer cans or beer bottles at your grocery and convenience store so you can have your own supply at home, you should highly consider switching to using a kegerator at home.
Home kegerators are a mini version of your local pub’s beer dispenser which lets you have the beer of your choice at home. With a kegerator, you can have freshly draught beer at home anytime you want, especially for those long and hard days at work.
Furthermore, you will no longer have to worry about running out of beer to serve and share around with your family and friends every time you have an event or special occasion at home. You can easily head over to your kegerator and open the tap to dispense and serve beer at just the right temperature.
In this article, we are going to look at the features of Kegco Homebrew Kegerator Triple Faucet Ball Lock Keg Dispenser Stainless Steel[/easyazon_link] to see if this the right home kegerator for you.
A summary of the main features of the Kegco Homebrew Kegerator Triple Faucet Ball Lock Keg Dispenser Stainless Steel are the following:
- Includes complete keg tapping kit (ball lock keg couplers, washers, fittings, etc)
- Includes corrosion resistant CO2 tank
- Includes gauge regulator
- Comes with a stainless steel draft beer tower
- Can store and dispense up to three ball lock kegs
- Can be converted into a refrigerator
- Includes two adjustable shelves
- Features a highly durable stainless steel door
- Comes with a removable dishwasher safe plastic drip tray
- Comes with a chrome guard rail
- Features four locking casters
- Features a 25% better energy efficient design
- Has a powerful cooling feature
- Has an internal thermostatic temperature of 35 degrees to 42 degrees Fahrenheit
- Has a stainless steel plate at the bottom of the cooler
- Dimensions: 33 x 23 x 23 inches
If you are looking for a kegerator that you can use at home so you can easily have your fresh draught beer anytime, the Kegco Homebrew Kegerator Triple Faucet Ball Lock Keg Dispenser Stainless Steel is a great option. This home kegerator already comes with a complete keg tapping kit that includes a CO2 tank and a beer tower so you will no longer have to worry about purchasing all the parts necessary for you to tap beer. Once you buy this kegerator package, all you have to worry about is buying your choice of beer kegs!
This kegerator has a triple faucet feature that lets you dispense up to three different types of beer. When you have friends over, you can boast of having three different beer choices that they can choose from, which are all kept cold and fresh since this kegerator can easily store thre kegs at a time in its spacious interior.
The Kegco Homebrew Kegerator Triple Faucet Ball Lock Keg Dispenser Stainless Steel has an cooling system that is energy efficient and provides powerful cooling while letting you save electricity. It has a thermostatic temperature switch that keeps the internal temperature at 35 degrees to 42 degrees Fahrenheit so you can be assured that your beer kegs are kept cold so the taste will be preserved.
For times that you do not have a beer keg to keep cold, you can easily convert this Kegerator into a mini refrigerator. It comes with two wire shelves which can be adjusted so you can easily store and place jugs or 2-liter bottles with ease.
- This kegerator already comes with a complete keg tapping kit so you will no longer have to purchase them separately, including the CO2 tank and draft beer tower
- The triple faucet feature lets you dispense three ball-lock kegs at a time
- You can easily store three kegs inside due to its spacious interior
- You can convert this Kegerator into a mini-refrigerator to store other drinks when needed
- The two shelves are adjustable and can be spaced far enough to hold gallon jugs
- The plastic drip tray is removable and dishwasher safe for easy clean-up and maintenance
- The chrome guard rail prevents glasses and mugs from falling over
- The four locking casters let you easily move the unit anywhere you want it
- It has an energy efficient design that lets you save 25% more while ensuring the right temperature for your beer
- The thermostatic temperature control maintains the internal temperature at 35 degrees to 42 degrees Fahrenheit
- There is a stainless steel plate which is placed at the bottom of the cooler to make sure that your beer kegs’ weight are evenly distributed
The Kegco Homebrew Kegerator Triple Faucet Ball Lock Keg Dispenser Stainless Steel is a home kegerator that beer lovers will definitely enjoy having. It has a triple tap feature that will let you store and dispense three different types of ball-lock kegs at a time. You will be happy to have your best choices of beer at home anytime you want to grab a mug.
For parties and events at home, you will no longer have to worry about running out of beer to serve since you can store beer kegs in this kegerator with ease. The four locking canisters feature also lets you move this unit to anywhere you want without hassle. This home kegerator is something that you and your friends can be having around!
The Kegco Kegerator Digital Beer Keg Cooler Refrigerator Dual Faucet- D System comes with a complete keg tapping kit that lets you dispense two 5 gallon D system kegs. It boasts of its digital temperature display and pushes button controls that will let you easily set the right temperature that you want for your beer.
You can set the temperature of this kegerator to as low as 32 degrees Fahrenheit so you can have the freshest and coldest beer that you want.
Another model is the EdgeStar KC2000TWIN Full Size Kegerator and Draft Beer Dispenser that lest you store two-sixth kegs so you can serve two types of beer at once. It has a low-temperature setting of 30 to 4o degrees Fahrenheit to keep your beer kegs cool and flavorful.
The Kegco Homebrew Kegerator Triple Faucet Ball Lock Keg Dispenser Stainless Steel is the best home kegerator that you can have at home since you can have the option of storing and serving up to three types of beer at once. With this, you can have different options for the brand and taste of beer that you have at home.
Since this home kegerator can be easily converted into a mini refrigerator, you can use it to store other types of beverages during times you do not have beer keg to keep cold. Having this kegerator at home will provide you with hundreds of mugs of freshly draught beer so you will no longer have to worry about running out of beer every time you have your friends over!