Best Mini Kegerators
Basically, all beer and fun lovers around the world like to chill out and cool off stress or have a party with their loved ones, friends, co-workers, girl friend and outsiders to grab a chilled bottle In a pub, bar or a club whatsoever.
Private bars can also be the ideal locations for a date with anyone and the utmost importance of getting the right and perfect location is to never miss out on a cold and chilled beer that will run down to the stomach in such a happy way and gives you the feeling of fulfilment of your intentions for the day.
Regardless of the reason you’re taking it. Either for fun, to feel happy, to reduce continuous thinking, everyone loves their beer to be served chilled a bottle or cup.
Moving on with the highest desire in you to grab something cold for refreshment, and you’re so far away or too busy to find a place where it is been served or sold, but you need a cup of that drink to run down your systems or to quench that desired thirst.
Here, your money can’t bail you out of your thirst or desire and for this reason, you need to do the needful and before doing the needful, you should be aware that you can own a mini bar in your office or home. The most interesting part of this is that your beer comes Cold anytime you have a mini kegerator.
This is a good storage keg as the name implies that keeps your beer cold and also maintain pressure with the help of a co2 pressure gauge, it can be served instantly, coming with a tap/dispenser that dispenses the beer. It can be used indoors, with this, you don’t need to construct a bar.
It is also cool enough to preserve the beer while maintaining the finely brewed taste. When you need a full kegerator too, you can insert it in your refrigerator and easily connect the beer tower to have a full bar in your home or office.
It is also perfectly suitable for both indoor and outdoor activities or parties. There are many brands and manufacturers that are responsible for designing this product they also come in various fashions depending on their makers. Below is a suitable analysis of selected kegerator brands.
Keg Smiths 128 oz Portable Draft Keg System | CO2 Regulated | Stainless Steel Keg | 8 Pint | Mini Keg Draft System
- A compact Stainless Steel container/keg large enough to preserve 8 pints of beer
- A compatible pressurized co2 steel tap system
- Has a average weight of 4.8 pounds
- Comes with a standard base of support not needing help to hold
- With its size, it can be an inclusion to your existing bar
- Has a fair design and a nice warranty
- An enhanced handle for easy moving
- Very easy to use, clean and fill
- Even if you don’t want a beer in it, it is perfect for dispensing coffee, iced tea and home brew
- It can easily be contained in a regular sized refrigerator
- The size is too good and does not contain much space
- Easy to transport and pour brewed beer
- Does not change the taste nor alter the co2 pressure
- It holds pressure resulting in order foam and more beer
- Co2 cartridge not inclusive in product pack
- Not too easy to find a suitable and compatible cartridge to it
- Lesser storage capacity for a draft brewer
- Cannot be used for a plus size party except an additional keg is provided
- Susceptible to leakage when used constantly
HAN-MM 64 Ounce Homebrew Keg System Kit for Home Brew Beer – with a HAN-MM Beer Dispensor, HAN-MM Mini CO2 Regulator and a HAN-MM 64 Ounce Stainless Steel Keg
- An average product of 3.8 pounds in terms of weight
- Maximum of 12 inches in terms of height
- Perfect Stainless Steel that fits into your refrigerator
- Container size can serve just 4 pints
- An extended handle at the top for easy mobilization
- Comes with a suitable coupler for dispensing beer
- Super strong and solid steel container/keg construction
- Can also be used to preserve for days
- Suitable for serving other drinks too apart from beer primarily
- No stress is involved in the process of assembling this machine
- The manufacturers provide customer service reply
- The Co2 pressure regulator can’t be trusted as it us unstable
- Too small in size to host a couple of friends
- Stale and flat taste resulting from unstable pressure
- The coupler kit and regulator are easily damaged
uKeg 64 Pressurized Growler for Craft Beer – Stainless Steel
- Had an average weight of 4.2 pounds
- Possess an height of 7 inches
- A growler that comes in a jug shape for serving beer
- Can serve a maximum of 4 pints
- Comes with a 1 year warranty and a highly unusual life time customer support
- Maintains carbon pressure perfectly and keep your beer cold all day long
- Can hold your beer for up to 2 weeks without changing it’s taste
- No metallic trace in your beer when dispensed
- It helps to carbonate other home brew too without a change in their taste
- Comes with a convenient easy pour coupler for lesser foam
- Aside the taste maintenance, your beer can be served fresh also regardless of the time kept in the growler
- Hard to refill after a long time
- The carbon pressure gets easily exhausted
Conclusively, these mini bars have helped a lot in preserving both taste and quality of beer and homebrew, with this mini kegerator, you don’t need a beer tower or a full kegerator.
Of all the brands listed above, the uKeg 64 Pressurized Growler for Craft Beer – Stainless Steel been a top notch among all mini kegerator and has proven itself from its design to the tested usage and coupled with the unusual life time customer support it’s got. You should rather have a rethink when considering the consequences of this ukeg product.