Best Kegerator Under 500: Pocket-Friendly Choices
Keg refrigerators have become a necessity these days, be it at home or for commercial use. As more and more people require kegerators, their prices have sky-rocketed.
Currently, many people are on the look, but cannot afford one due to this reason. If you are looking for the best kegerator under 500, we can help you with that!
Gone are the days when you might have had to buy an expensive kegerator or even go through the hassle of building a customized one for yourself.
So without further ado, read on to find out which inexpensive kegerator to get.
Kegco K309B-3 Triple Faucet Homebrew Kegerator
Are you in search of a kegerator, which can function as a refrigerator too? Then Kegco K309B-3 kegerator is just the thing for you. Not only does the kegerator cool and dispense kegs of beer, but it also doubles as a refrigerator with a slight modification using the two included shelves.
The interior is roomy, hence giving you the extra space that you might need to store food items. Also, the temperature settings are ideal for storing wine.
This kegerator has a wide temperature range, from 32 degrees to 75 degrees Fahrenheit, giving it two purposes, i.e., to cool the kegs and dispense beer, and also to allow the process of fermentation in the higher temperature setting.
It has a digital display, with uncomplicated control buttons; you simply need to press up or down to manage the temperature. The LED display shows the temperature in either Celsius or Fahrenheit, whichever you are accustomed to.
Its spacious interior can hold a six-gallon bucket or keg, making it a highly desired kegerator. Suitable for large gatherings and parties, this kegerator is highly sought after.
- Digital temperature control with push buttons
- Wide temperature range from 35 to 75 degrees
- Displays temperature according to your preference, i.e., either in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Has a large interior, suitable for holding a six-gallon bucket
- Has a Deep Chill function in which the compressor can run continuously for 24 hours
- Can convert to a refrigerator with two shelves
- Takes up a lot of space
- Very heavy and difficult to maneuver
GowlerWerks uKeg 128
If you are looking for a kegerator that is small and easy enough to carry, GrowlerWerks uKeg 128 is the best option for you. This mini keg is a pressurized growler, with a one-gallon storage capacity.
Due to its small size, it is easily portable. You can store it in your basement and bring it up to your deck whenever you are throwing a party, all of this made very easy because of its small dimensions!
This kegerator is extremely durable, with double walls of stainless steel. A vacuum is created on the inside and includes two 16 gram carbon dioxide cartridges.
There is a regulator cap for CO2 with a tap and a gauge which can be easily customized, to ensure perfect carbonation. Its brass handle makes it easy-to-carry.
If you want cold, fresh beer on the go or at home, this kegerator keeps it so for two weeks with optimum carbonation. Now you do not have to fret about serving ice cold beverages to your friends at your party; this mini keg does all the work!
- Small size, doesn’t take up much space
- Lightweight, easy to carry and thus portable
- Vacuum-infused stainless steel keeps the beer cold
- Customizable pressure cap to maintain carbonation
- Comes with a one-year warranty and customer support for a lifetime
- Keeps the beer fresh and carbonated for two weeks
- Not suitable for large gatherings
- The interior can be quite cramped owing to the lack of space
5L Mini Keg by The Weekend Brewer
With a capacity of five liters, this mini keg is the best kegerator under 500. Best suited for a small batch of home-brewed beer, you just have to attach a CO2 line and sit back and enjoy.
This kegerator is made up of stainless steel and has a standard cap, a stainless steel double ball lock tap, and a three’ dispense line. Not only can you store and dispense beer, but it is also equipped to force carbonation. This ensures that your drink remains fresh and cold for long periods of time.
Handing out cold beer to your friends at your gathering has never been so easy. This mini keg is specially designed for home parties, its five liters capacity being ample enough for such an occasion.
Moreover, it does not take up much space, as it is not very large. Its stainless steel design guarantees the fact that it will last a lifetime.
- Suitable for small gatherings or for home purposes
- Does not take up a lot of room
- Keeps the beer cold, fresh and carbonated
- Stainless steel ensures a long-term use
- Comes with a double ball lock tap, contemporary design to keep the beverage carbonated
- Does not come with a portable CO2 charger
- Not suitable for events with large number of people
- Cannot change drinks until the five liters run out
Best Kegerator Under 500: Conclusion
Everybody’s favorite way to relax after a long day at work is to sit back and enjoy a serving of ice cold beer. Nothing seems to be quicker at relieving stress from work and making your tiredness go away than that.
With the advent of kegerators, you do not have to worry about stocking your fridge constantly with the beverages you want.
For your convenience, we listed out the top three choices that come at an affordable price. As we evaluated all of these, we found 5L Mini Keg by The Weekend Brewer to be the best kegerator under 500.
It is just the right size and has just the right capacity to fulfill your needs, whether you are thinking to entertain your guests at a party, or if you simply want to come home to fresh, cold beer every day.
For under $500, you can easily buy a mini keg as they are mostly available at this price.
Order it now without the guilt of spending large amounts of money. This is definitely not splurging, and you certainly deserve it!